SUMMER IS IT YOU?

SUN SUN SUN – It is the first really hot day since I’ve been back to London from Berlin. As I said, I came back with my brother and my nephew this time so we all, with my sister went to the park yesterday to embrace the first HOT day in weeks! Summer is it really you?

SUN SUN SUN – Wir hatten den ersten wirklich heißen Tag hier in London, seit ich wieder zurück bin. Wie ich schon gesagt habe, ich bin dieses Mal mit meinem Bruder und meinem Neffen zurück gekommen. Wir sind alle, mit meiner Schwester in den Park gegangen und haben den ersten HEIßEN Tag in London genossen! Sommer bist du es denn wirklich?

I WAS WEARING:

Forever21 Shirt
H&M Shorts with DIY studs (similar HERE)
H&M Sunnies (HERE)

2. June 29, 2012 / 5:02 pm

You look stunning!

xoxo
    mloescloset.blogspot.com

3. Anonymous
    June 29, 2012 / 5:19 pm

SO NICE ! <3 Love this blogg !

4. June 29, 2012 / 10:02 pm

awesome outfit=))))like so much ur hat n top =))) tnx 4 ur support=))) already follow =)))) xx

• June 29, 2012 / 10:29 pm

thank you 🙂 I love this hat, its my favourite!!!

5. June 29, 2012 / 10:39 pm

I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I love how you've worn your shirt in a baggy style, it really suits you and I'm really inspired by it 🙂 I will definitely be styling my shirts in a more baggy fashion, hopefully then I can try to be as effortlessly chic as you! <3 I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

Love from, MISSIFFA

• June 30, 2012 / 11:06 am

Thank you so much!!! I love reading such comments. They make me so happy and share what I love most with you guys. I am glad i can inspire someone in the way I dress. Thanks for you lovely comment and of course am following you!!

have a great day xox